Hey there! I’m so glad you found me! I’ll start right off with this: I absolutely LOVE what I do. Photography has been a lifelong passion for me, from the time my Mammaw gave me my first film camera.
Whether I get to spend an hour photographing life as you know it with a sweet new baby, or I get to spend the whole day capturing every beautiful detail of your long-awaited, much-anticipated wedding, my goal is to put you at ease and get a good belly laugh out of you at some point in the process. I believe posed portraits have their place, but the really “good stuff” comes in between...
- Check out my recent feature on the Great Smoky Mountain Photographers' Website!
- Commercial Use Authorization Permit holder for the National Park (a breathtaking scene for all types of shoots!)
- Permit pass holder for the Knoxville Botanical Gardens, as well as Ijams Nature Center
- Some of my photos placed in the top 10, 20, and 30% in the 2019 Shoot & Share Photo Contest!
- Recipient of the Wedding Wire Couples Choice Awards in 2020